The simplest lunches are often the best and today we’re enjoying a simple bruschetta with a little touch of luxury! A soft, silky marinated goat’s cheese.
We have used:
- Sweet juicy sugar plum tomatoes on the vine, halved
- A luxe zingy Italian balsamic vinegar
- Fresh crisp spring onions, sliced on the angle for length
- Rich creamy marinated goats cheese from Meredith Dairy, crush each cube slightly
- All served on thick cut grilled sourdough slices
- Noisette Bakery sourdough, thick cut slices
Preheat a grill pan over medium heat.
Rub the bread with garlic and grill until grill marks appear, flip and grill on the other side.
Place bread slices on a serving plate add the cheese. Pile the tomatoes on top followed by the tomatoes, spring onion and spring onions. Garnish with a few basil leaves.