Serves 6 – 8 as a side.
We love long lunches with our loved ones at this time of year and this salad is perfect for long afternoons the sunshine!
Add a couple of grilled chicken breasts to make a meal out it!
- 250g mixed salad leaves
- 6 baby cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, cut into bites-sized chunks
- 1 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 5 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 1/3 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
Arrange the produce on a large platter.
Combine olive oil, red wine vinegar and balsamic in a small bowl, stir to combine and pour over the salad.
Season with salt and pepper.