• 1 tin #bionature cooked chickpeas
• 2 medium beetroots, peeled
• 2 garlic cloves
• 2 tablespoons @tahinineri_
• juice of 1 lemon
• 50ml @colavita_italia extra virgin olive oil
• Peel and boil beetroot until tender, (roughly 30 min), and allow to cool completely
• Strain chickpeas and place into a blender along with tahini, beetroot and garlic. Puree.
• Gradually poor juice of 1 lemon and olive oil until smooth. Season with salt to taste.
• Drizzle with yoghurt and olive oil, finishing off with pine nuts and fresh herbs.